Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Caught in the Middle.

Before I start my post, here's something I want to dedicate to my darling,
"HAPPY 3RD NOVEMBER, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, SHAOLING"
Okay, I'm not such a goody good friend, failed to celebrate many of my darlings birthday. I'm truly sorry. But I'm glad you enjoyed yourself with your poly friends. =) Lots of Love and take care.



Here I am writing my entry at 12.03 am. Those who know m
e, I'll never stay up till this late okay!Thanks to all the gigantic amount of school projects/assignments' consultations and due dates that's keeping me here online to complete it. This week is like a total disaster that went wrong. To top this "perfect" week off, I'm given the fucking task of being a middleman to communicate message of two groups, both which I'm working with on project.

Totally FUCK. I mean, grow up please, just because over one internal conflict, your are putting the stupid burden on others, making people around your suffer. I'm not even suppose to be involve in this whole rut of shit your have created. I've got my fair share of internal conflict, but just clear up the misunderstanding and move on. I'm so not wanna be stuck in this shit. If you got things to say to the another person, SAY IT! Stop asking me to ask them, is not like I'm the one who initiated the offer. ARGH~ GROW UP PLEASE, LIKE SERIOUSLY!

Sometimes when you are trying so hard to make things work, you just bloody realize that no one appreciates and they give ain't no shit about anything. They just give you a generic answer, " I DON'T KNOW!" to entertain you. Hearing that just make my blood boils! I just felt like saying "FUCK YOU" in the face. Those faces that say that are like total crap especially when the person saying that actually know what's going on, but giving the standard answer each time you asked and when you decided on one thing, that bloody idiot just pop in and give suggestions, like why are you trying to mess things up when I've give you the chance earlier on? It just makes me tune you out and don't give a damn shit. If you don't give a damn shit, don't expected me to, for I will for my own sake. I'm being selfish but if I don't, I might as well be a fool to help you attain your grades so that you can go around and show it off.

Loved and take care (to darlings and bunch of friends and loves)
PS: I'm feeling like crap, piss and fat. ARGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home